I'm an actor and i want to work in the US, can you help?

Go down

I'm an actor and i want to work in the US, can you help?

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:26 am

Yes, we can help. You don't have to be Colin Firth to get a visa to act in the US. With the work you've already completed and a free consultation with the team at Next Stop LAX we'll show you how you too can get a visa to work and act in America.

While many law firms represent clients regardless of the type of visa they require Next Stop LAX specializes in visas for actors. It's what we do everyday. Visas for actors is our unique area of expertise and it's what separates us from everyone else. We know actors, we know your unique needs and we know how best to present your body of work to USCIS. We know the rules and regulations stipulated by USCIS and we know how to best present your case in order to achieve a successful outcome for you, our client.

Visas for actors is what we do everyday. Talk to our competitors and you'll see that visas for actors is what they do 10-30% of the time. Don't put your future and dreams in the hands of those that do visas for actors on a limited scale. Would you ask your local doctor to do your heart transplant?

With Next Stop LAX you're in great hands. We're here to support you through the process, answer your questions and file the best case possible with the materials you provide us. While no one can guarantee you a visa we guarantee you that we'll do everything we can to put your best case forward.


Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-01

View user profile http://nextstoplax.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum